- This category tree is for websites about, or with addresses located within, the county of Devon.
- The county is in the South West of England,
- between Cornwall to the west, and the counties Dorset along the English Channel on its south coast,
- and Somerset on its north coast, on the Irish Sea and Bristol Channel, sharing some localities within Exmoor.
- The capital of Devon is the city of Exeter, although the city of Plymouth has a higher population.
Please note that there are sub-topics for the major categories which are shown by clicking the dark symbol right of the Devon heading.
The sub-topics are shown in their localities, and if this is grey, then clicking restores the view with localities at the top.