A web directory of English-language sites relating to China in general and a guide to utilizing the Internet for information on China.
Before you submit your site please take the time to look around and review the guidelines below. Following these guidelines will speed the acceptance of your site and significantly reduce the chances of its rejection.
The editors reserve the right not to list your site, and to delete it after its addition. Multiple submissions, especially to inappropriate categories, will not be tolerated.
Finding the Proper Location for Your Site:
- Conduct a search of the Open Directory for a few keywords that relate to your site. The search results will serve up listings of different categories. Go to those categories and determine which one is appropriate for your site.
- Be sure to review the subcategory descriptions, if available, to determine whether your site is appropriate to that category or subcategory.
- Review the site descriptions of the entries in the category to which you intend to submit. Prepare your description in advance. Please do not just send us your META description.
Guidelines for submitting sites:
- Do not type in all capitals
- Do not include a list of keywords
- Do not include your products
- Do not write a sales pitch.
- The description should be a brief summary of the site''s content.
- The description should be in English and in coherent sentence form.
- Do not include superlatives.
- Do not submit a list of keywords.
- Do not use unnecessary capitalization, or include HTML tags.
- Submit to only ONE category.
- Submit to the best category possible.
- The Regional: Asia: China: Localities and Regional: Asia: China: Provinces and Regions hierarchies.
- If your site relates only to a specific geographic region in China, you should submit to the appropriate Province or Locality category. Doing so will speed up the process of your submission and increase the possibility of your site being accepted.
- The World/Chinese_Simplified hierarchies.
- World categories are for sites in languages other than English. Each has a hierarchy of its own. If the site you are submitting is in Chinese, you should submit it to World/Chinese_Simplified
Anqing (pinyin: Ānqìng, also Anking, formerly Hwaining) is a prefecture-level city in southwestern Anhui province. It borders Lu'an to the north, Chaohu to the northeast, Tongling to the east, Chizhou to the southeast, and the provinces of Jiangxi and Hubei to the south and west respectively.
City in Anhui province located approximately 120 km north of Hefei, on the Huai River.
Hefei is the provincial capital of Anhui.
Sacred mountain and tourist attraction in southern Anhui province.
A city in the northern part of Anhui province.
City on prefectural level in eastern Anhui.