This category includes links to maps, photograph sites, live web cams, satellite imagery ... any visual representation of the area of Europe as a whole, or parts larger than country level.
Guidelines For Submissions
This category is for the listing of English language sites
of a pan European nature only. If your site does not have any English
content, please submit to the relevant language section in the
category. Bilingual sites can be submitted to both areas.
Please submit your site to the applicable European country. Sites
relating to more than one country, should be submitted to the appropriate
European region, if available.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- This category is reserved for sites which cover, or are for
businesses based in, Europe only.
- If the site concerns one country only, submit to that
- If the site concerns more than one country within a single
region, submit to the region, if listed.
- Sites which concern more than one region, or where the region is
not listed, should be submitted to this section.
- Only sites that have an English version will be accepted.
- The submitted title should match the name of the organization or entity.
- The description should be factual, without hype or promotional language. Don''t Use Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- Sites should be submitted to one category only.
- Submit to the most appropriate sub-category when possible.
Compare existing listings for best results.
Submitting your site to the wrong category
could delay your site''s addition to the directory.