- This category leads to websites relevant to the most South Western district of Lincolnshire, bordering
- Peterborough in the south,
- Rutland to the south west,
- Melton Mowbray area of Leicestershire to the west,
- the Newark area of Nottinghamshire to the north west,
- and south of the city of Lincoln.
- The major towns in South Kesteven are Stamford in the south,
- Bourne, Grantham on the western boundary, whereas the
- market town of Sleaford is governed by North Kesteven District Council.
If you would like to suggest a new locality in the District of South Kesteven, please use the ‘Become an Editor’ link to suggest three websites that would be appropriate.
The category would be a subcategory of Lincolnshire, linked from here.