- This category tree is for websites about, or with addresses located within, the old parish of
- Alphington, which nowadays is regarded as a south west suburb of Exeter, since it
- is administered by the City Council of Exeter.
- Within the parish, the area of Marsh Barton has been developed, encouraging Exeter industries
- to relocate to new premises, in particular the Motoring industry.
- Alphin Brook flows through Alphington from west to east where a lock separates the tidal flow of the River Exe.
- This category includes the River Exe along its north west boundary, with the weirs reducing the tidal flow
- from the Exe Estuary, south east to the boundary with Exminster.
- Alphington forms the Exeter City Council boundary with Teignbridge District Council
- along its southern limits eastwards to Shillingford Abbey, and the parish of
- Ide, on its west boundary, where the A30 heads north west.
- The Exeter ward of Alphington, shares its Devon County Council Divisions with Cowick, and the ward to the north is St Thomas.
Related categories 1
Alphington Football Club
News, results, fixtures, tables, teams, club information and history, directions and events.
Alphington Primary School
Profile featuring Exeter Learning Trust, aims, policies, governors, PTFA, staff curriculum, groups, contacts and pre-school newsletters.
Alphington Village Forum
Information on the area, including news, diary, exhibitions, planning applications, publicity, community Issues, flooding, buses, meetings and contacts.
Devon Communities Together
Rural Charity giving advice and support for rural communities on funding projects, local history, village halls, playing fields, dealing with the media, parish councils and community self help. Includes team profiles, contacts location and links to videos and social media.
Fitness Matters Ltd.
Gym specialising in indoor rowing, offers group and personal training. Profile, with trainers, equipment, blog, contacts, links to 360° tour, social media and location on Marsh Barton.
History and genealogical inforrmation of the ancient parish with map showing boundaries with the Teignbridge parish of Ide.
Helps people with physical and or sensory disabilities and deaf people with sign language to make an active and equal contribution in society.
The Pluss Organisation C.I.C
Offers employment, development and training opportunities for people throughout the county who have disabilities. Profile includes resources, links to social media, and contacts in Marsh Barton.
West Exe School
Catering for students aged 12-16 years. Includes information on the new buildings, events, the departments, contacts and location.
Article tracing the former manor, village, now suburb, with notable buildings, people and activities. Includes reference, related links, from public contributions.