- Dolton, population 830, is a village west of the A3124 from Winkleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Dolton parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Merton and Huish in the west.
- Beaford is north, and the Dolton parish is separated from the North Devon parish of Chumleigh
- by the Torridge parishes of Ashreigney and Winkleigh to the east.
- The West Devon parish of Meeth is south west, and to the south, the small
- Torridge parish of Dowland separates Dolton from Dartmoor to the south
- This category includes websites for Dowland.
Related categories 1
Alison Böckh Garden Design
Designer presents profile, outline of services from landscaping , planting to growing advice. Includes videos, portfolio, testimonials, newsletter, social media link and contacts.
Information about the parish council, with minutes, village hall, directory of local services, gallery of local organisations events, news and guest book.
Dolton Church of England Primary School
Information from staff and pupils for parents, from village.