- This category leads to websites about Lyme Regis, the most western town in West Dorset
- on the Jurassic Coast of the English Channel.
- To the west are the Ware cliffs in the East Devon parish of Uplyme whose main
- conurbation is north west of the town in the Lim Valley.
- The River Lim flows through the town to the east of the beach and harbour where
- The Cob offers some protection for the harbour from the south west.
- The A3052 bridges the mouth of the Lim, then before Church Cliffs to the east,
- heads north to meet the A35 between Axminster from the west and
- to the east bypassing Charmouth.
Related categories 1
360 degree VR panoramas of Lyme Regis
A selection of virtual reality 360 degree panoramas of the town and coast.