- This category leads to websites for the former borough of Poole now within the unitary authority of BCP Council.
- Parts of the old borough on the north shore of Poole Harbour west of the Old Town of Poole, from Rockley Sands,
- Ham Hill to Lower Hamworthy, south east of Upton are included in the Hamworthy category.
- The Old Town of Poole is connected to Lower Hamworthy by bridges acorss the Back Water Channel in Holes Bay.
- East of the Old Town is Parkstone, with Lilliput on the east shore of Poole Harbour.
- From Canford Cliffs a penisula protrudes to the south west at Sandbanks where a ferry across the entrance
- of Poole Harbour serves the Isle of Purbeck at Studland.
- West of Canford Cliffs, Branksome Chine forms the boundary with the old borough of Bournemouth.
- Until there are sufficient websites, those for Parkstone and Branksome are included here.
- Talbot Campus of Bournemouth University is within the north east boundary of Poole, but further north is in Bournemouth,
- until Bearwood further north west, where the River Stour forms the boundary between Poole and Wimbourne Minster at Merley.
- West of Broadstone, websites are included in the Corfe Mullen category.
Related categories 2