Equipment, tools, and supplies specifically for use in industrial processes which are flow measurement devices used by the Utility industry.
Which is defined as:
Utilities are direct distributors of energy to end use customers such as residential, industrial and commercial consumers of energy.
Telecommunications related equipment may be submitted to a category in Telecommunications Equipment
Anyone submitting a site to this category must follow the following requirement and procedures.
Types of listings that will not be accepted in this category are:
Basic submission guidelines
- Products and equipment for consumers. If your site sells these items, please submit consumer related utility products to the Shopping category.
- Energy management software. Please submit sites related to or the sales and distribution of software to the: Energy Management Software category.
- Any sites which contains adult content, nudity, or is illegal (i.e. warez). Adult content is to be restricted to the adult area of Dmoz.
- Duplicate entries will not be listed. This includes multiple domain names for the same item, redirects, multiple page urls, etc.
- Submit non-English sites to the appropriate category under World.
- Do not submit sites "under construction." Wait until a site is complete before submitting it.
- Sites for and about Utilities and related services and equipment. Please submit to the appropriate sub-category in Utiltiies.
- The url should be to your sites main page.
- The title is to be the name of your business, NOT the name of the product, unless they are the same. The title may not be in all capital letters or contain any "hype" type phrases.
- The description should be about the companys functions and general information only. It should not contain phrases that are considered promotional or hype such as: the best, the ultimate, does everything, great, etc. The description also should not repeat the company name, or product name. You may add features found on your site such as reports, articles, product listing, etc. You may also list where your company is.
- The description must be in English and the site must also be available in English. If not, please submit to World.
- Submit to only ONE category.
Submit to the best category possible. If you cannot find the proper category in Business, first look elsewhere in the ODP. If you still cannot locate an appropriate category, submit the site to the best category possible.