- Appledore is a village at the mouth of the River Torridge, forming a peninsula from the south into the Taw Estuary.
- Appledore is administered by the Torridge District parish of Northam,
- separated by tidal waters from Instow to the east.
This category tree is for websites around the village in north west Devon, west of Barnstaple
- and should not be confused with Appledore in Cornwall or Kent.
- Websites for the hamlet of the same name near the Somerset boundary with Wellington, should
- be suggested to the Uffcombe category instead.
- Please suggest your site to the most appropriate sub-category.
Topics include architecture, art, dance, music, photography, theatre, performing arts venues, museums, galleries, libraries, movies, and cultural events.
Please note that the websites of some businesses related to arts and entertainment are listed elsewhere. When the technical or commercial aspect is seen to overshadow the creative side, as with recording studios, production companies, and stores selling recorded music or cameras, the sites are listed in the Business and Economy category instead of the Arts and Entertainment category.
This category is for websites that are related exclusively to business and economic activities with an address in the area, including individual businesses and institutions and professional bodies. Businesses which also have branches in other localities should be submitted a category which includes all of those localities, for example Devon. Businesses related to travel and tourism, including accommodation, should be submitted to the Travel and Tourism category.
This category is for websites related exclusively to Appledore, presenting history, culture, and genealogy, as well as information for the community residents rather than lourism.
This category is for websites related exclusively to holidays and tourism in the area.