- Hartland, population 1600, is the Torridge parish furthest west on the Irish Sea and Atlantic Ocean
- coast and includes Lundy Island.
- The small parish of Welcombe separates Hartland from the border with North Cornwall.
- On the north coast, there is Clovelly.
- Inland are the Torridge parishes of Woolfardisworthy and Bradworthy.
Please only suggest sites to this category with a sole operating address in, or devoted entirely to, Hartland
or the area bounded by and including Hartland Quay, Welcombe, and Woolfardisworthy.
If the site does not correspond to parishes of Hartland, Welcombe, and Woolfardisworthy, then
consider one of the sub-categories of, or links from the Devon category instead.
- This category is for websites that are related exclusively to business and economic activities with an address in the Hartland area.
- Please follow links for businesses which also have branches in other localities.
- This category includes pubs and restaurants, but inns offering overnight stays are listed in the
- Accommodation sub-category of the Travel and Tourism category with other holiday accommodation. .
Please suggest sites to this category with a sole operating address in Hartland, Welcombe or Woolfardisworthy.
If the site shows addresses in more than these parishes, then consider one of the sub-categories of, or links from
the Devon: Business and Economy category instead.
The Education category is for establishments, information and organizations related to education in this locality. It contains websites that are related exclusively to the area. Topics include schools, colleges and all kinds of educational institutions, programs, opportunities, and resources. Alumni and reunion groups are also listed here.
This category includes sites for area attractions and resources for those travelling in the region, including tourist guides.