- This category lists websites for the City of Gloucester, including its suburbs, west of the M5 motorway.
- This includes Quedgeley, on the boundary with Hardwicke, where the River Severn forms the west boundary.
- The east boundary of Quedgeley is the railway line into the city centre from the south, (Cam & Dursley and Stonehouse).
- Here, south of Podsmead and Tuffley the southern boundary is with the combined parish of Brookthorpe with Whaddon
- in Stroud District, which includes Upton St Leonards south west of the city where the M5 forms the boundary.
- The parish of Brockworth, directly east of the city, is in Tewkesbury District.
- Although Hucclecote is a parish of Tewkesbury District, this gives its name to the north east suburb of the city,
- where websites are included in subcategories here, whereas websites for further north west are listed
- in Churchdown, then Innsworth north of the city boundary.
- Websites for Elmbridge Longlevens and Kingsholm on the north city boundary are listed in subcategories here,
- whereas websites for the Vale of Gloucester, east of the River Severn should be listed in the Longford category.
Please suggest websites only from or about any suburb of Gloucester District of Gloucestershire, to subcategories here.
This category is for businesses based solely in Gloucester.
Schools, Colleges and educational sites
Sporting and recreational sites
If your site is not specifically geared towards this location, please submit to the proper category.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organisation. When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language.
Thank you for your co-operation.
This category includes sites providing area transport resources for those travelling to and from, and within the region. Includes taxi companies, car hire businesses based solely in Gloucester.
General sites about Travel and Tourism, including sites relating to tours around Gloucester