- This category lists websites for the City of Gloucester, including its suburbs, west of the M5 motorway.
- This includes Quedgely, on the boundary with Hardwicke, where the River Severn forms the west boundary.
- The east boundary of Quedeley is the railway line into the city centre from the south, (Cam & Dursley and Stonehouse).
- Here, south of Podsmead and Tuffley the southern boundary is with the combined parish of Brookthorpe with Whaddon
- in Stroud District, which includes Upton St Leonards south west of the city where the M5 forms the boundary.
- The parish of Brockworth, directly east of the city, is in Tewkesbury District.
- Although Hucclecote is a parish of Tewkesbury District, this gives its name to the north east suburb of the city,
- where websites are included in subcategories here, whereas websites for further north west are listed
- in Churchdown, then Innsworth north of the city boundary.
- Websites for Elmbridge Longlevens and Kingsholm on the north city boundary are listed in subcategories here,
- whereas websites for the Vale of Gloucester, east of the River Severn should be listed in the Longford category.